Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vanessa Traina's West Village Apartment




Last November 2010 Harpers Bazaar featured Vanessa Traina's super chic apartment in New York City's West Village. My recent post about her capsule collection for Maje inspired me to share this images. 
This article proves that, not only does she have great personal style, but also great taste for decor and interiors. Her apartment is very eclectic, mixing modern pieces with luxury accessories and extravagant details.
I must admit I share her love for taxidermy( I die for that zebra), photo collages and hermes ashtrays.(swoon) 










                 








All images via Harper's Bazaar 


2 comments:

  1. This West Village apartment is simply gorgeous...but hasn't Traina's designer gone a bit heavy on the animal skins and such?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, she needs to tone it down.

    ReplyDelete