Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Simply Red


image via  street fashion



I really love this is a picture from street fashion, it was taken in Paris during the fashion week  winter shows. I love he lighting, the motion and particularly  the outfit this guy is wearing. Red has always been one of my favorite colors, even thought I don't wear it often. Last summer I bought a Marc Jacobs red blazer which I wore for a fashion event and got tons of compliments. After looking at all this pics I wish I had matching pants since the whole look is so bold and makes a great statement. 
I wore my jacket with a blue shirt just like the girl in 3.1 Phillip Lim suit and Gucci  shirt, the combination is amazing, I love how she styled her look with the knitted hat, layered bracelets and shirt buttoned all the way. One of my faves, Brad Goreski, wore a red suit by Hugo Boss in Italy during fashion week too, looking  impeccable as usual. This spring-summer I am going to embrace red and be all about it.

image by Tommy Ton for Jack&Jill


Brad Goreski in Hugo suit and Gucci shirt


image by Tommy Ton for  Style.com 




myself in marc jacobs jacket 

No comments:

Post a Comment